When I hit 400 followers last weekend, it made me realize how much I would love to give back to all of you for your wonderful comments and providing me with motivation to keep swatching and blogging. So in the works is a giveaway for when I hit 500 followers, but in the meantime I wanted to test out this giveaway stuff and see how it goes and iron out any wrinkles that I discover.
So here is the motivation for this giveaway:
- To provide a little something to my wonderful followers.
- For ME to gain some understanding in the giveaway department so any in the future will go smoothly and easily
- To promote my new Facebook page for Goose's Glitter. It's new, and I haven't gotten all of my pictures into the gallery yet, but it's developing and I'd love for all of you to join me there if you'd like!
- To maybe gain a few extra followers in the process to reach that 500 goal mark so I can start planning a "real" giveaway.
For this little trial giveaway, I decided to make the prize kind of small to keep it a bit more simple. When I did a swap with Dolores over at Colorful Bottle, she sent me some extras (duplicates), and I wanted to share a couple with you. This is Essence Nail Art Twins Bonnie & Clyde:
And the swatches:
Essence - Bonnie
Essence - Bonnie and Clyde
The color is a tad bit more green than the picture shows, but for some reason my camera has a hard time with teal/green. Bonnie is almost a one-coater, and is perfectly smooth and glossy at two coats. And don't you just LOVE the square holo glitter in Clyde?! I don't know why other companies haven't jumped on THAT bandwagon in the midst of all the "multi-glitter" polishes out lately!
The prize bottles are brand new and unopened (as far as I know - they don't have any wrappings on them or anything).
And now, on to the not-so-fun stuff: the rules.
- All entries will be verified. Broken links or unverifiable "follows" or "likes" will be disqualified.
- Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Comments on this or any other post will NOT be counted as entries.
- This is open to everyone. While I cannot GUARANTEE that it will get to you, I will do my best to ship both within the US and internationally.
I look forward to seeing how this goes (good or bad!) so that I may improve on it for the next time! Thank you all for your support and good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway