Unfortunately, I had a bit of trouble with application. I think it may take me a few times to get the hang of water decals like this. For some reason, when I tried to file off the ends they ended up kind of ragged, so I tried to put topcoat on first before I filed the extra off... that didn't really work either. Also, the Seche Vite top coat I put on smeared the decals. I was really surprised about this because Seche Vite rarely ever smears polish, even if it's wet, and these were dry. I imagine there are topcoats that would work with these decals, just like there are topcoats that work over foils while others don't. I'm glad I only used a few of them for this swatch so I can try it again with the ten that are left on the little sheet. Hopefully I'll get a little better results with a second try.
These are available on KKcenterhk's site here along with many other nail art decals. I'd love to try some foil ones in the future!